NEO International Partners are recruitment specialists within the infrastructure sectors, and have a combined experience of over 20 years. Our focus is supplying senior level and niche requirement recruitment solutions to construction and engineering clients across the UK, Europe, North America, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We help contractors, OEM’s, engineering consultancies, and client organisations to fill urgent and mid to senior-level requirements. We pride ourselves on our integrity and timely approach to delivery.
The Head of Engineering Assurance is expected to champion Engineering Assurance within the Design and Engineering Business unit, along with the following key responsibilities.
- Strong links to engineering leads within our key Client’s business (NR, EA etc.).
- Maintains strong links to regional businesses via the Regional Engineering Managers and Operations Directors, ensuring that there is adequate and competent resource allocated to deliver projects successfully.
- Experienced Chartered Engineer, providing strong leadership and motivation of teams.
- CEM and CRE experience, with the ability to assess and mentor others in undertaking these roles.
- Considerable experience in Rail Assurance, specifically with regard to engineering assurance, CSM-RA (EiS, Interoperability), CDM 2015.
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering Management and understanding of NR/L2/RSE/02009.
- Advanced understanding / appreciation of Buildability and Methodology in a construction environment.
- Proficient in the use of the BIM philosophy to deliver projects.
- Understanding of rail systems and relationship / interface management on multi-disciplinary schemes.
- Experience in Temporary Works management.
- Experience of delivering a mix of larger multi-disciplinary schemes, as well as high volume framework related maintenance and renewals projects.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Good level of experience on pre-construction activities including developing work winning responses to Pre-qualification and Tender enquiries.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Has a detailed knowledge and understanding of codes and standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to influence and encourage positive behaviours.
- Proactively develops solutions to meet client expectations.
- Demonstrates collaborative behaviours.
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Health insurance
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Sam Pipkin – Head of Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact number and availability for an initial, informal conversation in the first instance.